2005 Poker Chip Prices

Good day everyone,

Just in case you are looking to buy a set of poker chips, I believe I have the best prices in the city (Toronto).

Please take a look at this link:

http://www.paddlesready.com/Paddles_Ready/jela/2005pricelist.pdf

With the purchase of any of the Poker chip sets, you can add a brand new sealed World Poker Tour DVD Season 1 set (5 dvd pack) for Cdn$15. This DVD set has a retail value of Cdn$89.95. These are NOT DVD-R or Bootlegs.

You can also add 1 set (2 decks) of Copag 100% Plastic Poker Size playing cards for Cdn$10 with the purchase of any poker chip sets.

Regards,

Joe

Comments

• Would you be willing to send out samples?
  • Hi,

I do send out samples for people outside the province.

If you are located in Oakville, I encourage you to come by or meet up to experience a full set of chips.

Let me know which set you are looking at.

Thanks,

Joe
  • The chips are sweet. Picked up a set as a gift for my father a couple weeks ago and met Joe for the first time. When he says the chips are "clay" they are CLAY. I picked up the vegas logo chips and they are very nice. Too bad I already have 3 sets of those other chips myself..
    I had referred a friend to buy a table from Joe via this forum a year ago, but never had met him. Joe is a stand up guy. Buy from Joe. :smile:
  • Yeah, essol pretty much nailed it. I see so many sites offering the chips that are advertised as clay but are the really 'clang-ey', the ones with the metal insert. I was looking at the Vegas Clay set but I was wondering if it would be possible to change around the amounts and the denominations.
  • Let me know what you need and I will try to accomodate. Most likely I will be able to fill your order.

I will be away from Apr 3 to Apr 11 so if you need chips before that you better call me before Friday to arrange pick up.

Thanks,

Joe
    jelaltd@yahoo.ca