Brantford $230 Thursday deepstack tournament! Last Min.

Hey guys and gals,

I plan to go tomorrow to play the $230 deepstak tournament, 14 are registered so far, I will call just before 9am tomorrow to see how many seats are available then, and if its worthwhile, I am going to go and play it.

I have been running pretty good and playing well lately so I hope I can bink this tourney and pay out a nice bap as well. Sharkscope stats are here.

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics

I was looking to sell up to 40% if players are interested. Going to sell at a 1.05 Markup. Increments of 5% preferred.

5%= $12.08

If anyone is interested in it, please transfer to stars to make things easier and based on the dollar exchange right now $12.08 would be $9.84 over stars.

I will take action tomorrow right up until 12, one hour after registration, however if payment hasn't been shipped, no results will be posted until players ship or they agree they will forfeit any profits made due to non payment.

Reserved

10% - Hobbes Paid

Comments

• Is emt ok?
  • emt is fine, but you spend the extra dollar or whatever it is transferring. Your call either way.
  • emt is fine, but you spend the extra dollar or whatever it is transferring. Your call either way.

Yup.

Shipped
  • Received thank you.
  • Here now, registered as #31 I think it will get to 50 but hoping for a full house. Let's do this.
  • gl! run good!
  • Action is now closes. Chip leader after 2nd hand as guy punts off his stack to me on a semi bluff while I hold a set. Thank you very much. #rungood
  • Dodge those donks
  • Better luck next time, chips came fast and left fast, mind you i've always been a aggressive player, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. I was playing several hands on the table, but I really was catching a rush of cards and hitting flops and so on and forth. Fast forward to right before break and a player opens the pot in early position, 3 callers to me and im on the button with 8d10, how do I not call here right? Anyone one knows be is thinking, he didn't raise with it? Yah I know im turning over a new leaf....*smh.... So sb and bb call and large pot a brewing, flop comes 7d9d5c, bb bets 3/4 pot, player in early mid position re-raises (also has a large stack here) Im thinking I need to either fold, or get it in here, I can't just flat the re-raise and think on the turn, too much invested, so of course you know the answer. I shove, Im pretty sure the sb is folding and i've only been showing down the goods so I think even 2 pairs here folds, but I was very wrong, sb calls and so does the other player.

SB turns over KdQd
    Mid/early guy turns over 5o7o
    I turn over 8d10d

Annndddd...... turn and river both brick and 5 7 is now huge chip leader of tournament. Though I am not knocked out yet, I pretty much have a loonnnngggg way back. I open shove a few hands later from the HJ with 33 and get called by lady in BB with 1010, c'est la vie. If I won that pot, I would be in a great spot to take it down and being me, would punish short stacks.

Thanks for the support Hobbes, better luck us next time.

Also thanks for the follow on Twitter, just started and kind getting into it.