scorepoker.com

Anybody check out the site? I like it and look to make it a familiar destination. I prefer going to any Canadian site. Will be one of my top three sites to play for sure. :spade:

Comments

• Is it all fake chips for prizes or do they have real money tables too.

red
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    Is it all fake chips for prizes or do they have real money tables too.

red

I believe it is just play money. Still, I think it is a good start for a Canadian site.
  • what can i win?:confused:
  • what can i win?:confused:

Aggravation.

Site is pretty unstable right now, constant connection problems etc. Maybe the've fixed it the last couple days, but I tried it twice last week, would either disconnect or couldn't get on a table. GUI is nice though, but slow.
  • Daily Contest. To be eligible to win the Stanley tools prize pack valued at over $140, log on to Scorepoker.com/play/download.asp and download our FREE software. Play just one hand and you will automatically receive an entry for the daily contest.

Weekly Contest. To be eligible to win a 24" Toshiba Flat Screen TV valued at $349.99, log on to Scorepoker.com/play/download.asp and download our FREE software. For every 25 hands of poker you play, you will automatically receive an entry for the weekly contest.

Also it seems later down the road that they'll hold "special tournies" where you could win bigger prizes.

Site is pretty unstable right now like actyper said. They keep giving you new updates to download. It's slow but at least you can play two tables at once.