Great Blue Heron Nov 4th $300 + $25 BAP interest/staking thread!

Hey guys and gals, I am thinking of playing the wednesday $325 tourney at the Great Blue Heron, and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in staking me. I am open to selling off my action, total amount sold really depends on interest, but I wouldn't sell anymore than 50% at the very most, but who am I kidding, I won't get that much interest.

I can say this, I am in good form right now and playing very well. What do I have to show for it? A near miss yesterday at Brantford where I was one of the chip leaders through the majority of the tournament only to me bad beat and coolered a few hands in a row to eventually be knocked out in 19th roughly. Oh and I won the big tournament at Mooses a week or two ago. BOOYAH

I am looking to sell action at a .03% markup on the $325. This is an interest thread and also if I do get staked and end up playing, this will also be the real thread as well. I do not have fancy graphs to look at, and those who know me, well maybe not ask them, but I think I am stakeable and do for a decent cash.

SO the numbers would look as follows:

5% $16.74
10% $33.48

Please post if interested, or leave this post be and the *crickets will deal with it. Go me!?

10% - T8urmoney - paid
10% - DrTyore - paid
10% - Ubetifold - paid
10% - Hobbes - paid

Comments