T8 in YUL

Playing the main at WPT Montreal. I know there's not much action here anymore, but if anyone is looking for a sweat, I'm willing to sell some.

Montreal Poker | Playground Poker Club :: WPT Montreal 2015

Stats:

Stars:
T8YOURMONEY Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings
Party:
T8YOURMONEY Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

Been a shiite year, but picking up the last couple of months. Haven't played much live since getting crushed in Vegas back in July. Selling / Swapping maximum of 35%.

Buyin $3850 Cdn, as always, no markup.

0.5%: $19.25 Cdn $14.75 USD
1%: $38.50 Cdn $29.50 USD
2%: $77.00 Cdn $59.00 USD
5%: $192.50 Cdn $147.50 USD
etc.

Payments can be made via:

Party: T8yourmoney
Stars: T8yourmoney
FTP: T8urmoney
888: T8yourmoney
EMT: send PM
Cash in YUL

Locking in current Stars rate of 0.766 for Cdn to USD for online payments.

Will also swap with anyone playing that I know.

I'm playing day 1c on Sunday November 15th, playing regardless, as I won a package on Party.

I'll post on Twitter likely on every break at the least.

Reserved:

Paid:

SteveKerr 5% (swap)
Pav 5% (swap)
Rez 1%
Crazykoby 2%
UbetIfold 1%
Hobbes 1%
GTA: 5%

Comments

• I may play down in montreal, I havnt decided yet, but if I do I would swap if interested!
  • Is there a guarantee or expected #s/payout for first?
  • I'll take a peice of sweat equity. Sub'd now. Bump thread closer to date of. Will be party transfer. 0.5-1%. Thx
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Is there a guarantee or expected #s/payout for first?

Here's last years numbers.....I was in attendance as well.

Event 6 ? Results & Payouts

Here's the BAP from last year:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/t8-wpt-playground-yul-32393/
  • Ah..nice. Give me a sec I may take 10%. How's the poker in Edmonton these days?

What's with the forum no longer having twitter links below our profiles? Why is this place continually downgrading it's format?

I assume you will be live updating on twitterz?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Ah..nice. Give me a sec I may take 10%. How's the poker in Edmonton these days?

still the same......although I haven't played much live the last couple of months
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    What's with the forum no longer having twitter links below our profiles? Why is this place continually downgrading it's format?

Didn't even notice......but, yeah....wtf
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    I assume you will be live updating on twitterz?

Yup
  • 5%

Will EMT
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    emt sent

received.....u gonna make this one?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    received.....u gonna make this one?

Not 100% sure yet
  • If anyone doesn't have my twitter, it's @T8urmoney
  • 5% for now...text me your details, been a while
  • Up and down day, finished down.....bagged 35.4k though and will resume tomorrow at noon EST
  • GL today! What are blinds starting back up at? How was your table draw yesterday and/or today's?
  • Busto'd 150 or so out of 693, paid 81.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    GL today! What are blinds starting back up at? How was your table draw yesterday and/or today's?

Came back to 600/1.2k 200ante

Was tough yesterday, had Marc McLaughlin on my table all day (he finished day 1c 2nd in chips I think)....Jonathan Roy also for 2nd half (he busted right at the end of the day, and one other who was super solid.

Today, it showed the entire table was short, with no one I heard of. Turned out one guy they missed a one at the front of his count (140k instead of 40k).

Managed to work my stack up early, a shorty shoved 12k, I reshove 30k and hold 88>55. Few hands later, raise and get shorty in BB to ship, AA>KJ put me to 65k.

Unfortunately that's where the climb stopped.

Raise TT in middle position, get 3-bet from big stack on button. I flat, J45 flop, I check call flop, and check fold a big bet on a 3 turn.

Blinded down to 10bb, shove button with A3, SB calls with AK.....flopped a 3, but he turned a K.