Irunit4times @ WPT Montreal

So I have decided to make the journey to Montreals Playground Poker to play some events at the WPT event going on. I am driving down with Blondefish and I believe someone else from this forum, possibly Pockettwos. With that said, we are going to be getting there in time tonight to play event 8 a $330 survivor tournament, which means the payouts are all the same after reaching so many players and the payouts will be higher than min cashes and lower than taking it down. I am looking to start by selling action to this event and also ask for interest in selling action to the $3,300 main event providing I cannot satellite to it!

I am selling up to 35% of the $330 event 8 survivor tournament this evening. There will be no mark up for these games!

I am selling at 5% and 10% intervals as follows:

5% - $16.50
10% - $33.00

You can etransfer the payments to alexmacnab14@hotmail.com

Also, to see if there is any interest in the main event ticket for $3,850 I would need to sell a minimum of 45% in order to play it without qualifying. There will again be no mark up and will sell for the follows.

1% - $38.50
5% - $192.50
10% - $385.00

Thank you for any and all support!

Comments

• Busto in the survivor, lasted to the 400-800 100 ante level. Aipf Button shove with A10 called by BB with KK and no dice. Ran well and played well early on and then a crucial hand of 1010 vs AK couldn't hold with an A on the river. Would have had a great stack with that win but not to be this time. On to the satellites now.