Sharing the Wealth BAP

With my recent cash at the Playground, I've got the itch to play some more poker but could use a little variance insurance.

Events Scheduled:

Sun. Feb. 7th, $180 Freeze Out - Never mind, it was over before it began
Thu. Feb 18, $275 Super Satellite to $2500 Fallsview Classic - TICKET WON !!
Sun. Feb. 21, $330 Deep Stack, (will be replaced if needed) - Let's hope I can't play this one
Sun. Feb 28, $550 Deep Stack

Total is $1400 ($1335 plus $65 mark up) - selling up to 50%, no piece less than 2.5%

10% - $140
5% - $70
2.5% - $35

EMT to devon.bestard@gmail.com - playing all of the above, regardless of how much sells.

Hobbes - 5% - PD
Card Dead - 5% - Will pay me at cash game (and then some :) ) - PD, and then some :)
Milo - 5% - PD
Irunit4times - 5% - PD
TeexNutzAK - 5% - PD

Comments

• Are you interested in swapping some equity as well?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Are you interested in swapping some equity as well?

I want to wait and see how much sells first.
  • Why not take a shot at the TonyBet $1100 Main Event this weekend ?
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Why not take a shot at the TonyBet $1100 Main Event this weekend ?

Don't want to take that much time off work so early in the year.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I want to wait and see how much sells first.
    Well i'll take 5% for sure and pay you with your own money on Saturday. We can talk about any swapportunities then.

See what I did there?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Well i'll take 5% for sure and pay you with your own money on Saturday. We can talk about any swapportunities then.

See what I did there?

You have an active imagination.
  • 5% Will transfer the cash on Saturday, if that is okay. Need to make a deposit.
  • I may consider 5% but have never staked someone I don't know. You seem to be a reg here and well respected.

Question: how do backers know that the pony actually registered? Do they usually take a pic of the registration receipt?
  • Milo wrote: »
    5% Will transfer the cash on Saturday, if that is okay. Need to make a deposit.

Saturday will be fine
  • TeezNutzAK wrote: »
    I may consider 5% but have never staked someone I don't know. You seem to be a reg here and well respected.

Question: how do backers know that the pony actually registered? Do they usually take a pic of the registration receipt?

Good question. Usually not as we all know each other
    and play in the same home games. And the pony
    Posts updates from the tourney.

Plus, I've made some of these guys money
    when i used to play online.
    Good question. Usually not as we all know each other
    This . . .

and play in the same home games. And the pony
    Posts updates from the tourney.

and this . . .

Plus, I've made some of these guys money
    when i used to play online.

Especially THIS.
  • Money shipped via emt!
  • Count me in for 5% ($70). I'll ship you the money now via emt and email you the password.
    Saturday will be fine

SHIPPED

Security answer is as follows:

DaveKeon exactly as written.
  • Good luck today!!!
  • Quite the opposite. I lasted a whole hour. Blinds for up to 100 /200 and i had 9000 chips on the button.

UTG plus one calls, i make it 1000 wirh Q-Q. Big blind calls and so does the other.

Flop is Js-Jd-4s . It checks to me, I bet 2000 , blind folds, other guy calls.

Turn is the 8s. Guy checks. I check.
    River is 8d. Check check and he flips over Ts-6s for a flush.

Then i blind down to 20 blinds - shove 7-7 from the button and get called by the small blind and big blind.

One had A-8 , the other Q-Q.

An Ace flops. No help for me.
  • On to the next one.
  • Hey . . . no one expected you to scoop one right out of the gate, especially after your recent performance at Playground. Variance was bound to be a factor. but now that that is out of the way, lets DO this . . .
  • An hour? Really? I could have done that myself! I want my $70 back!

Tough one DJ. At least it was the smallest buyin of the series. We'll get the next one.
  • I thought we talked about how to play qq?
  • Good luck today!
  • Screw "luck" . . . scalp those mofos.
  • Luck boxes. I made it into the $2500 tourney. so now your 5% could be HUGE.
  • I busted 46th like a fish. Good luck tomorrow!
  • Sorry I saw your posts too late, would have been nice to put a face to the screen name. I was the bigger guy with glasses, wearing a red golf shirt.
  • All good. I was wearing a blue on blue NBA All Star East cap.

While I was spinning, I decided to jump into the 2-5 game. Played for 3 hours and won $500. Not bad considering but would have rather won a seat..
    Sorry I saw your posts too late, would have been nice to put a face to the screen name. I was the bigger guy with glasses, wearing a red golf shirt.
    Bigger guy? Do you even lift???

Just point him to any of your many glamour shots posted on the net.