You Want A Piece of Me?

I will be playing the following events in the next week and a half and thought I'd see if anyon is interested in buying some action.

Feb 17: WPT $1100 Day 1B
Feb 22: Rama $300

I'm selling as a package deal at 1:1 (no MU) as I'm hoping th $8k overlay in the Rama event will compensate for my lack of recent results. Hoping to sell 30%.

Selling I increments of 1%.
1% = $14
2% = $28
5% = $70
And so forth

Notable finishes are as follows:
First Place, Brantford $180 40-man, 2013
5th/6th place, Brantford $230 DS 2013
Bubbled (5th), Brantford $180 40-man, 2015
3 or 4 more FTS , different Brantford Tourneys with no cashes

Will post more details later if there's any interest.

Both Events:
1. Toronto Pimp 10%
2. Hobbes 2%

WPT swap:
1. RI (non forumer) 5%
2. TeezNutzAK 5%

Rama:
1. BlondeFish 40%

SOLD OUT. Thanks for your support.

Comments

• I'm playing Feb 17: WPT $1100 Day 1B as well. Want to swap 5%?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Sure.
    Booked!
  • Good luck. It would be awesome if you made a deep run.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Good luck. It would be awesome if you made a deep run.

Wouldn't it?
  • No satellites? :(
  • 2% need emt details
  • moose wrote: »
    No satellites? :(
    I'll play the $125 Step A to the $2500. With a min payout of more than 20x initial buy-in, i'll offer action at 10:1.

Any takers?
  • All action sold.

Thanks everyone and GL today!
  • Good luck. Keep us updated with lots of posts.
  • Good luck and drive safe! I'll be there tomorrow morning.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Good luck. Keep us updated with lots of posts.
    Those who did not support the BAP do not get to make requests.

However, all updates will be posted to this thread, and since I can't ban you from the thread, I guess you can e-rail along, I guess.

Oh ya, and F U Trigs!
  • Oh, I supported the bap...
    since I can't ban you from the thread, I guess you can e-rail along, I guess.

Oh ya, and F U Trigs!

I can be bought.....
  • We're off to a great start. I got all my errands done and hit the road around 9:30. No traffic, made good time. Got an early checkin at my hotel then headed over to Fallsview. No lineup to register. Met up with Toronto Pimp, who kindly bought brekkie. Very cool gesture Mike. + karma for you.
  • But what hat is he wearing? People need to know!
  • Well, it was fun while it lasted.

For once I was actually not living up to my name and was getting some nice cards. Second hand in I flopped 10s full vs QQ on a 4hTd4d board. I was pretty sure she had an overpair since she 3-bet preflop and led out on the flop, so I min-raised for value and she mucked face-up.

Won a few more small pots before 1st break. My preflop raises were getting huge respect so mostly I was just gettin blinds and antes.

After break I get 8h9h on the button with 4 limpers. So I call, as do the blinds. Flop comes 7h3cTh, 3 checks, and then an old guy bets 1k, so I make 3k and everybody folds.

Few hands later, I get JJ in MP and I open for $600 (3x). Guy on my left call and so does BB. Flop comes JQ5 rainbow and I bet $1600. Guy on my left calls and BB folds. Turn is a 3 so I bet $2600 with about 6k behind. Dude shoves and I snap call. He shows AK, so I'm elated...until the river. I'll see that Td in my mind for a long time.

Gg sir!

Sorry guys. On to Rama!
  • Too bad. See you tmr then? I will remove all 10s from the deck.
  • GG! Pretty gross. Some ppl must really hate money. Get it in drawing dead but still find their out
  • Tough break. On to the next one.

But seriously, which hat?
  • No hat. He looked quite normal.

Thanks for the condolences guys. It was 2 hrs ago and I'm still spinning a bit.
  • Sucks. You still have a horse in this race.
    No hat. He looked quite normal.

Thanks for the condolences guys. It was 2 hrs ago and I'm still spinning a bit.

Know the feeling very well... That feeling is what made me pretty well quit playing anything serious 3 or 4 years ago.. You had to remind me didn't you?

HU at Rama? No deal though, unless approved by buddy...
  • chaimr1924 may have something to say about who will be HU. Our steak can be lit on fire at our celebration dinner at St. Germain's Steakhouse tho.
    compuease wrote: »
    HU at Rama? No deal though, unless approved by buddy...
  • After cooling off yesterday, I won $400 in cash so I got in line early this morning and got one of the 60 added seats to the $275 this afternoon.

Looking for less bad luck in this one.
  • Did Fallsview actually give you a $275 entry card? With the very long line-up of frustrated customers, Conrad only got a priority slip.

Have the $1,050 satellites started yet so vouchers can be sold?
    Card Dead wrote: »
    After cooling off yesterday, I won $400 in cash so I got in line early this morning and got one of the 60 added seats to the $275 this afternoon.
  • They released a bunch more around 2:30pm. I was the third or forth last person to get one :)