Stars PLO Cash Game BAP

It lives.

It's been a long since since I did a BAP...I haven't had much free time lately to play live at all and the Omaha games are all the way in Vancouver:( so I have been playing a bit of PLO on Stars while watching shows on my laptop and am thinking of doing a small BAP for fun around the .25/.5 to .5/1 stakes...and will probably keep going up if I am winning and everyone agrees. So far so good, I started at .1/.25 and have played some .25/.5 today...games seem super soft so far, I generally only play 2-3 tables while watching the teevee (Vinyl looks promising):

Untitled_zpsafd5fkcs.png

For those of you too young or too old:) to recall, I did a pretty successful cash game PLO (live) BAP on here a couple of years ago. This is probably a bit riskier as I never play online, but it is for far less money than I play for live.

Interest? I haven't decided the stakes yet or the total BRoll but will get around to it if there is interest...will probably sell 1/2 my starting Broll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided to will go with 16bi and start at .25/.5...so that is $800 US...will sell up to 50%. The target is double, or $1600. At that point you can cash out or we will continue or start over at this limit or move up to 0.5/1. At $1600 I can also decide to end the BAP (but what fun would that be). BAP is over if I bust the bankroll.

FYI, I have been killing time playing .1/.25 and it is super soft, I have played a bit of .25/.5 and it is a bit tougher but still pretty soft. Hoping that dropping down to .1/.25 when needed will keep the bankroll healthy for the BAP barring any prolonged runbad...which could never happen in PLO:)

I have no idea what the conversion rate is on Stars, so it would be easiest just to transfer on there. If anyone needs to send via EMT we can work out the amount at that time based on the Stars conversion rates.

I may move up or down one limit during any session depending on the games and how I am playing. Overall bankroll will be updated with a screen shot on here after most sessions (time dependent). I do not use HUDs or Trackers, so you gonna have to trust the screenshots. I will not be playing the first week of March as I will be traveling in Central America.

So, for sale...a total of $400USD...winnings based on %age of the bankroll that you own and I will throw in whatever cash bonuses I purchase ($10/1000 stars coins) as we keep blending.

I will update on here whenever I am starting a session and if someone tells me how to do it you can watch me play with hole cards via team viewer or similar (is that legal?). Was it Dj on here that was playing some PLO cash before...can give some lessons while this goes on.

RESERVE GTAPoker3 on Stars...$400USD for sale:

Milo 5% = $20 PAID
DrTyore 25% = $100 PAID
Pinhead 25% = $100 PAID
Payperview 45% = $180 PAID

time to blend...

Comments

• Debating a higher variance 10bi starting roll vs a lower variance 20bi. Will start at .25/.5 6 max 100bb tables and move up if/when I get to 1.5x starting roll.
  • /* repeat

Mark
  • I like free money . . .
  • No Stars for me, but I can EMT, if that suits. If not, no harm done. Let me know, I think I still have your deets.
  • Milo wrote: »
    No Stars for me, but I can EMT, if that suits. If not, no harm done. Let me know, I think I still have your deets.

Sure...hold off to see if there is any more interest...how much do you want?
  • I'm in... not to hog all the %, but I'll take at least 10%, but would prefer up to 20-25....

I'll have to do EMT as well, and we can figure out the exchange when the BAP%'s are decided.

Mark
  • I'd take 5% of the $400.00, and consider more if it's available . . . let others chime in first, though. Will you be capping this in some fashion? Either by profit or time?
  • I'd take up to 25% as well
  • Just playing for fun...I will probably keep moving up stakes and offer a cash out at each level. Just reinstalled pt4 for funtime graphs and more accurate baping. Will update list tonight.
  • preview graph from the last couple of months (in USD)...not as exciting as live stakes but a fun grind at times...ignore tonight's awful playing at the very end:):

Untitled_zps2xjrxt2z.png

updated OP with reserve list for now
  • Is there a date when the %'s are set in stone? Is there nobody else taking up interest?

Mark
  • I am interested in the last $180. I can ship tonight on stars. Please confirm. My handle is Sven8910Jack
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Is there a date when the %'s are set in stone? Is there nobody else taking up interest?

Mark

I'd like to start wed since I'm off work that day...am going away for a week on Sunday.

Whatsup?
  • payperview wrote: »
    I am interested in the last $180. I can ship tonight on stars. Please confirm. My handle is Sven8910Jack

Thanks. ..will update tonight and contact all with transfer info. On stars I am gtapoker3 if you want to send there.
  • will send to gtapoker3 tonight.
    will send to gtapoker3 tonight.

Sent
    Sent

received thx
  • So what exchange rate do you want to use?
    So what exchange rate do you want to use?

Plugging numbers into stars it looks like $100us is $141cdn and $20us is $30cdn. Emt is to the same email as always...pm if anyone needs it.
  • Shipped....

Mark
  • OK, darts tonight, shippage no later than Thursday, if that suits. Tomorrow if needed.
    OK, darts tonight, shippage no later than Thursday, if that suits. Tomorrow if needed.

sure, may start playing tonight but you can pay me Thursday for a hamburger today
  • OP updated with monies received to date. Playing a final $25max plo session before starting the Bap and running well after winnning approximately 3 hands last night, will restart the stats once we start the BAP:

Untitled_zpsffy5vh9n.png

Untitled2_zps46hopin6.png
  • $30.00 CAD shipped to the Hotmail account I have for you.

Answer is - gtapoker
    $30.00 CAD shipped to the Hotmail account I have for you.

Answer is - gtapoker

thanks, received
  • Ontario budget released today . . . are we rich yet? Apparently, I am going to need more cash.
    Ontario budget released today . . . are we rich yet? Apparently, I am going to need more cash.

Didn't start yet...waiting for pinhead...won't be much action until after next week as I'll be traveling a bit
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Didn't start yet...waiting for pinhead...won't be much action until after next week as I'll be traveling a bit
    If Pinhead doesn't post... let me know... ill take his percentage