Instant Bankroll Promotion?????

Just wondering has anyone signed up for this promotion???? I have yet to try online poker and am skeptical.
Been reading around and found some people having trouble withdrawing money and the site ask for you to photocopy your driver's license to verify you're identity after they finished the promotion.

Is this a scam???

Comments

• I've read about the promo though pokersourceonline.com
    I've already played at Party, so, i couldn't do the whoring, but, I did spend some time
    reading in their forum there about how people found it.

If you go to the promo forum there, either "Support" or "Rate your Performance" you might get a better idea how things work both on the front and the back end of the deal.

I've gotten my Poker Tracker and an Oval Holdem Table through them and any questions i did have i received a response within minutes.

There's a ton of different sign up deals to be had, if you don't like what you read, i'd suggest starting somewhere else so you don't have immediate doubts about what you are getting into.
  • Does anyone know of any promotional deals to get poker tracker right now. I have the trial version and like it. I don't have the cash right now to buy it.

Trev
  • but...i'm not.

i did mine through the site i mentioned in my post. (pokersourceonline.com)
    There are other sites.

There's a couple that you only have to play 250 raked hands etc.
    Just read the fine print, some YOU have to contribute to the pot, some you don't.

Absolute has an added bonus that if you deposit through Netteller you get a bonus of
    50% (cleared 10.00 at time every 100 raked hands), regular deposit is 35% bonus.
    So, even if you break even...or lose 35.00, you can theoretically get your Poker Tracker for "free".

If you search "whoring" there's other threads around on the forum where people have discussed this.
  • ow_dee wrote:
    Just wondering has anyone signed up for this promotion???? I have yet to try online poker and am skeptical.
    Been reading around and found some people having trouble withdrawing money and the site ask for you to photocopy your driver's license to verify you're identity after they finished the promotion.

Is this a scam???

The only people having trouble withdrawing $ are those people who have somehow managed to either make multiple accounts, or underaged gamblers. For every other legit player, they've had no problems whatsoever. Go check out the forums and under "Rate Your Experience" and you'll see all the satisfied customers.
  • I am using instant bankroll right now to play, I haven't cleared the required hands yet but they seem to be legit, can u do me a favour if you sign up with them can you put in my referal code in?? My code is Rudeboy112 just put that in where u sign up if you can, one thing I noticed tho is on party poker low limits .50/$1 everyone is a chaser so when u play play a very tight game.