Brantford OLG April 14th tourney $230 buy in

who else is going ??? Pocket twos is coming.... anyone else ?

Comments

• IF I finish my family's taxes and finish packing for WSOP/WPT Montreal, etc. by then. So I'm telling you there's a chance...
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    IF I finish my family's taxes and finish packing for WSOP/WPT Montreal, etc. by then. So I'm telling you there's a chance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKOI24k_UY
  • As of 9pm tonight there are 36 seats sold.
  • i wanted to go this sunday but it's the satellite tournament that day and i can't play the following sunday :(

anyone interested in buying the ticket off me if i win?

EDIT: well fuck that idea
    19. Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
  • Question.... Do you call off your whole stack pre-flop with AK off ?

Blinds are 300/600 with a 50 ante. I have about 24000 in chips and i am on the button and have pocket queens.

Guy 1 has about 15,000 chips and has been calling off super light and re-rasing any two cards

guy 2 is even worse than guy 1

Guy 1 raises to 1700
    guy 2 calls 1700

i re-raise to 5400

both guys call......

flop comes 83j with 2 spades.

both guys check and i go all in hoping one of them has AJ and puts me on a flush draw.....

both guys call.

So

i have QQ
    guy 1 has AK off
    guy 2 has AK off

i am shaking my head wondering what villages are missing their idots ?

apparently I'm the idiot because the turn is a king and these two mouth breathing mono salavic grunters chop almost all of my chips..

Pocket twos was still in when i left......
  • At first I thought you had AK and was wondering WTF was the pimpster thinking,lol
  • That's brutal...and very unlucky. I think the village idiots congregate at OLG Brantford on a regular basis. I had a guy on my first table blind raising UTG PF on three or four orbits in a row. WTF?? Lol. I gave him most of my stack early on when I had KK and he had AA. I hung on, chipped up and made it to the final two tables. Busted in 18th with KK < A9 sooted.

It it was good to see you TorontoPimp! I will get you that beer next time...and thanks again for the BAP support. The next time I play poker will be in Montreal!
  • trigs wrote: »
    i wanted to go this sunday but it's the satellite tournament that day and i can't play the following sunday :(

anyone interested in buying the ticket off me if i win?

EDIT: well fuck that idea

Is this a new rule then? I have transferred satellite seats at OLG Brantford before...
  • Is this a new rule then? I have transferred satellite seats at OLG Brantford before...

really? idk i just looked up rules on the website to check and found that. maybe i'll call just to be sure. i thought they allowed transfers as well. if they do i will most likely play. i've been itching to play live.
  • I haven't read the rules but, I have transferred the seat voucher before...