Thanks Obama . . .

for commuting the sentence of wikileaks whistleblower Chelsea Manning. Also, he pardoned another American patriot, Marine General (ret) James Cartwright, another whistleblower who exposed government shenanigans.

Now, how about Snowden for the trifecta?

Comments

• The problem I have with Snowden is he ran away and did not stay and Man-up so to speak.
  • Easier said than done. Would you trust an unjust system to treat you fairly?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    The problem I have with Snowden is he ran away and did not stay and Man-up so to speak.
    Easier said than done. Would you trust an unjust system to treat you fairly?

Not everyone has the courage of a Dr. King, or an Ali. I do not fault Snowden for hightailing it when he had the chance. He has paid a price for self-exile, too.

The thing I find myself curious about is whether or not Assange will not give himself over for extradition, as he said he would. Somehow, I doubt that will happen.
  • That would be an 'all-in' move, so he'd better have the nuts!
  • I think that in four years we'll be looking back at Obama and saying now there's a president of class and dignity.
  • No question. But, as to his historical legacy, I wonder . . . first black President, Affordable Care Act domestically, that's about it. Did not close Gitmo, did not course correct on W's conflicts. Basically rolled over and let Putin rub his belly.
  • If that was Putin rubbing Obama's belly, it's pretty clear he's already fucking Trump in the ass.
  • sans lube . . .
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    If that was Putin rubbing Obama's belly, it's pretty clear he's already fucking Trump in the ass.

Any chance this is as they say "keep your friends close and your enemies closer? With James Mattis, Mike Pompeo and Rex Tillerson aboard, I don't think the states has anything o worry about. What you are waching on CNN is a reality show just like the Karashians or the real wives of Atlanta.

The Republicians have all the power, the Democrates can't do anything period. What you are seeing play out is nothing more than grandstanding. Watching Tillerson, Mattis and Pompeo get grilled about the threat Russia is and the havoc the last eight years makes me wonder why they, the Democrates allowed it, if they are telling these gentlemen they are a big problem. Its great that they the recognize the problem, its another thing to do something about it.

Trump is an ass lets face it. Its going to be an interesting 4 years!

Betting Website Gives Trump 4-1 Odds of Being Impeached Within Six Months

There are also 5-1 odds of the golden shower video leaking.

Care to make a wager?

Prophet22
  • The Democrats allowed what, exactly? Before you answer you might want to read up on just "what" the Democrats controlled during Obama's Presidency.

When Obama Had "Total Control of Congress" - Mass Destruction - Ohio