Sunday Feb 25th And Monday Feb 26th BAP thread

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late notice, I have had my daughter longer today than expected and wasn't sure what time I was going to be able to start my grind. I will be starting at 1:30 today. That means for the $215 sunday warmup it will be a pretty late register with only 30 minutes left. So if you feel that you would prefer to not have that tournament as part of the package, please just let me know.

I will confirm to playing the following games:

$215 sunday warm up *BUSTED
$215 sunday millions *Busted
$109 the bigger *BUSTED - Cashed for $320
$109 Bounty Builder *BUSTED
$109 turbo series *BUSTED - Got 1 $25 bounty
$109 sunday cooldown *BUSTED

Again, I will be selling it at a 1.02 markup and would prefer stars transfer to keep CAD to USD easier but if you need to etransfer I Understand. The current exchange rate for cad to usd is 0.79.

I will also be playing tomorrow at Rama for $315 and will sell part of that as well if the interest is there.

Please let me know how much you want and of what games and I will pm with exact amounts and totals as no point posting here every possible 1% cost with and without exchange rates etc.

I will also currently book the following players as I know them or have dealt with them in the past.

Milo 2% online confirmed booked - Rama 2% confirmed booked
Hobbes 2% online confirmed booked - Rama 2% confirmed booked
sniperboy 2% online only confirmed booked

If anyone else has any interest, please let me know the sooner the better and sometimes I have known to sell even after I have started playing depending on the ones looking to buy.

Thank you again for any and all support.

Lets goooo

Comments

• Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late notice, I have had my daughter longer today than expected and wasn't sure what time I was going to be able to start my grind. I will be starting at 1:30 today. That means for the $215 sunday warmup it will be a pretty late register with only 30 minutes left. So if you feel that you would prefer to not have that tournament as part of the package, please just let me know.

I will confirm to playing the following games:

$215 sunday warm up
    $215 sunday millions
    $215 Sunday turbo series
    $109 turbo series
    $109 sunday cooldown

Again, I will be selling it at a 1.02 markup and would prefer stars transfer to keep CAD to USD easier but if you need to etransfer I Understand. The current exchange rate for cad to usd is 0.79.

I will also be playing tomorrow at Rama for $315 and will sell part of that as well if the interest is there.

Please let me know how much you want and of what games and I will pm with exact amounts and totals as no point posting here every possible 1% cost with and without exchange rates etc.

I will also currently book the following players as I know them or have dealt with them in the past.

Milo 2% online booked - Rama ? pending
    Hobbes 2% online booked - Rama ? pending
    sniperboy 2% online pending - Rama ?

If anyone else has any interest, please let me know the sooner the better and sometimes I have known to sell even after I have started playing depending on the ones looking to buy.

Thank you again for any and all support.

Lets goooo
    2% of the entire series

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  • I'm in Montreal right now, I'll emt you the 2% for online when I get home. Good luck and keep us updated.
  • OP updated for those confirmed so far. Thank you again! Good luck in Montreal Sniper!
  • Just busted the sunday warmup AIPF with KK called behind by AA.... did not improve.
  • Also, I just passed on the $215 turbo series as I didn't realize it was 6max until now and I don't feel my edge is good enough for a $215 tourney in a 6 max game. I will remove from series. My apologies guys.
  • I have added the bigger $109 in lieu of the $215 I removed.
  • 2% for everything.
  • Adding the $109 bounty builder as well in lieu of the $215.
  • Busted the $109 bounty builder turned straight vs turned flush =(
  • currently 3rd of 360 in the bigger $109. Almost in the money. Time to run it up.
  • After you win this one, PM me your eTransfer details and I will send the $$$.
  • Just lost a huge pot in the bigger 109 to the chip leader who is of course on my table and to my left. open with 55 called on the button. flop a set, bet called, turn bet call, river, check and call his bet as there were 4 to a straight and only hand im afraid of is 88 board 4510 turn 6 river 7 FML.....
  • Now in the money of the bigger $109
  • Also one $25 bounty in the $109 turbo knockout so far
  • Just doubled up in the bigger $109 with AA that was lucky lol. Then AA next hand and won 3 bigs plus antes lol..... weeeee
  • just flopped a set of 88's against Aces and now sitting 2nd in the bigger $109
  • just doubled up in the sunday million and the 109 pko with AK
  • I quote Han Solo . . . "Don't get cocky, kid"
  • Just keeping everyone up to date. Like tweets lol

Dont worry there is a long way to go yet
  • LOL . . . no worries, Alex.
  • on that note.... just doubled up again in the sunday millilon with AK again lol
  • just busted the 109 pko turbo aipf AK vs A3 weeee
  • only got one bounty in that tourney =(
  • busted the bigger 109 but cashed for $320 guy jams in front I rejam with AK and called behind by KK *sigh

GG
  • Busted the sunday million AKs vs KK

*sigh
  • Busto the cooldown =(

At least it wasn't a complete bust of a day but definitely wish I got paid in more.
  • Need your eTransfer details to send the $$$.
  • 11.5k at first break. Was up to 17k at one point.
  • 11.5k at first break. Was up to 17k at one point.
    Run it up

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  • Starting stack at dinner. 10 bigs going in after break. In the 30s left