Bisons - Let's see Vladdy!

Comments

• moose wrote: »

This might work.
  • I'm going to shoot for Apr.19. Post interest.
  • Not too late to get your tickets.

Apr. 19
    6pm
    https://www.milb.com/buffalo/tickets/single-game-tickets
    Code: bisonsatpar
    Section 116 rows E, F

1. moose
    2. micromoose
    3. stg
    4. peteski
    5. djgolfcan
    6. nicole
    7. Rob
    8. Tony
    9. Travis
    10. Ed
    11. Dan

Meet at Washington Square restaurant 4pm.
  • Really wish I could have fit this into my schedule but it isn't going to work this time. Enjoy the game!

Prophet22
  • BTW the game was a rain out. So if anyone else is interested we hope to go next Fri. May. 17 to Buffalo and try to get tickets into section 116 again.

Those who purchased tickets, bring your ticket and get it exchanged at the box office. Meet at box office at 4pm to exchange/buy tickets and Washington Square restaurant after.

Still $3 beer night until 6:30 and fireworks after.
  • Some of us have to work on Fridays.
  • Fri of a long weekend - leave early.
    Fri of a long weekend - leave early.

Hey it's Nicole........this doesn't work for us. We have already determined our vacation time for this year. Have fun. We will likely catch a weekend game with some friends who also were going to join us originally.
  • We have put it off.

Jun. 21 now!!!!!!!!!
  • Ok Jun. 21 is now a double header with the first game going at 5pm and of course , $3 beers from 5-6:30!

No more rain !
  • Buffalo weather Friday sunny and warm.

Hope to see you there. Sec. 116

Exchange tickets approx. 3pm, washington Square restaurant then back to stadium for 5pm for the doubleheader and $3 beers.

Note: minor league double headers are 7 innings.
    Buffalo weather Friday sunny and warm.

Hope to see you there. Sec. 116

Exchange tickets approx. 3pm, washington Square restaurant then back to stadium for 5pm for the doubleheader and $3 beers.

Note: minor league double headers are 7 innings.

moose ..... I think I was at that restaurant a few years ago.... it looks like a poop hole from the outside but the food is really tasty pub food. I think I had a buffalo chicken finger sandwich that was the bomb.