Did ya or will ya get the vaccine ?

13»

Comments

• MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited December 2021
    Yeah my booster with Pfizer gave me a golf ball sized welt under my armpit that went away after 4 days. Its a know side effect but didnt have it the first 2 times. but very minor side effect for what it helps with.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited January 2022
    Card Dead wrote: »

We got our boosters on Tuesday at a pop up clinic. Had Moderna this time and had noticeable side effects, vs nothing with Pfizer the first 2 times. Still beats getting covid tho.

Mary and I similar, Pfizer first 2 shots and Moderna the booster. Mine was almost 3 weeks ago (I'm old) and Mary's this past Tuesday. Both nothing other than a slightly sore arm with the first 2 but both of us some side effects with the booster. Like you said, way better than the alternative.

Cept since yesterday she has had headache and low grade fever with a cough.. hmm did Moderna give her Covid? Should we isolate for 5 days?
    Card Dead
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Team MoMoMo!

d2upz0k3tu2y.jpg

Mark

It's 2022. About time you learned how to use your phone.

mo4j9uy0oe6k.jpg
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited January 2022
    that setting will only mirror it left and right it won't rotate it 90° there's no setting for stupid ;)
    Toronto Pimp
  • Got my booster yesterday. Triple Pfizer. I have had an erection for 27 hours…..not sure if it’s related to the shot or the fact that I have been watching Golden Girls re-runs all day.
    woog30Buzzzarddtorontotablecpttrigs
  • Got my booster yesterday. Triple Pfizer. I have had an erection for 27 hours…..not sure if it’s related to the shot or the fact that I have been watching Golden Girls re-runs all day.

Depends where you got the shot but there is no cure for GG
    Toronto Pimp