Low stakes NL cash games in Cambridge

Hi there,

Was wondering if anyone is currently hosting any NLHE low stakes cash games in the Cambridge area?

Thanks!

Comments

• You'll need to define 'low stakes' but yes, there are more then a few games in Cambridge, K-W and such
  • edited January 15
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    You'll need to define 'low stakes' but yes, there are more then a few games in Cambridge, K-W and such

Sorry Johnny. By low stakes, around the .25/.50c region. There are tons on the forums here but can’t find any NLHE, nothing consistent at least. I still have yet to learn the mixed variants!

Just looking for a casual home game to play in. Nothing serious.
  • Most of the games I can think of are mixed or slightly higher stakes ($1-2)
  • Trig's games are generally .50/.50 but mostly mixed plo type games. Most fun you will ever have and a great bunch of people too.
    martinmc13
  • compuease wrote: »
    Trig's games are generally .50/.50 but mostly mixed plo type games. Most fun you will ever have and a great bunch of people too.

My game this weekend will be some random mixed games. Next game in February is going to be just NLHE and PLO though.
    stumeister
  • trigs wrote: »
    My game this weekend will be some random mixed games. Next game in February is going to be just NLHE and PLO though.
    NLHE = BOO
  • .25/.50 NLHE? KMN!
    Trig's games are generally .50/.50 but mostly mixed plo type games. Most fun you will ever have and a great bunch of people too.

Versus my game of rude degenerates??? 😉🤪🤪🤪

Versus my game of rude degenerates??? 😉🤪🤪🤪

No, that was the Cave... >:) Hi Al.. B)