Anything happening Sunday Mar 17?

2»

Comments

• edited March 16
    compuease wrote: »
    Just to keep ev1 up to date on my "T". On my way now to grandsons 1st OMHA qualifier game, playing Oakville, expect to lose as they have only lost 1 game all year. Last time we played them it was 5-0 and we were outshot 41-8 I believe and that's in a 45 min game. (3 15's.) If we lose we are not out though as we have a back door way back in but would have to win 2 in a row. Trouble is I expect the next game to be either Sunday or Monday. Hoping for Monday. If it's Sunday evening I would still like to come for a few hrs to donate some $$$ to Andrew..

Only lost one game all year but you expect them to lose?

You beat them 5-0 and were outshot 41-8. Sounds like a hell of a goaltender.

C'mon grandpa you can be a little more positive!
  • If I can make it, I will be late.
    trigs
  • Please remove T, I will be there.
    trigs
  • moose wrote: »

Having coached enough minor hockey - if they were outshot 41-8, they lost 5-0. Also, playing against Oakville is another bad sign, they're always tough to play against.
    trigs
    Just to keep ev1 up to date on my "T". On my way now to grandsons 1st OMHA qualifier game, playing Oakville, expect to lose as they have only lost 1 game all year. Last time we played them it was 5-0 and we were outshot 41-8 I believe and that's in a 45 min game. (3 15's.) If we lose we are not out though as we have a back door way back in but would have to win 2 in a row. Trouble is I expect the next game to be either Sunday or Monday. Hoping for Monday. If it's Sunday evening I would still like to come for a few hrs to donate some $$$ to Andrew..

Umm, we lost 5-0 not won 5-0. Last night we lost 8-3. Not sure how you understood differently. Did I word it wrong?
  • First game in 7 weeks, can't imagine getting it in with 1 pair no draw unless it's against Andrew. I'll listen to some Scorpions and ACDC on the way down to get Pumped. Everyone bring your gambling shoes.
    trigsBfillmaffniks1g2
  • Oh hell yeah

Roger I hope you brought an extra pair for the way home!

o5zh6ohu4f1q.png
    trigs
  • Sorry, no corned beef, but will be providing chili and pizza. Figured I'd have some extra food since we're playing through dinner.
  • One seat open if anyone interested.
  • edited March 18
    Invented a new game tonight. Devil's Game: 6 Card Double Board ImPLOcean (that is, two 6 card boards). 666
    mooseg2niks1
  • edited March 21
    moose wrote: »

Umm, we lost 5-0 not won 5-0. Last night we lost 8-3. Not sure how you understood differently. Did I word it wrong?

"Your" score goes first 0-5.
    Buzzzardd

What? When the Blue Jays lose, nobody says they lost 0-2. The 49ers lost the Super Bowl 25-22, not 22-25. The only sports you don't do this are when you indicate the server's score first (like volleyball or tennis).
    Buzzzardd
  • moose311 wrote: »
    moose wrote: »

What? When the Blue Jays lose, nobody says they lost 0-2. The 49ers lost the Super Bowl 25-22, not 22-25. The only sports you don't do this are when you indicate the server's score first (like volleyball or tennis).

BS

What was the score in the Leafs game?

You don't answer 3-2 if they lost. You might say they lost 3-2 but if you are reporting a score your team's score goes first.

Last time we played the score was 0-5 implies a loss versus saying it was 5-0.
    moose311
  • moose in here single handedly re-writing the laws of physics instead of admitting he read it wrong lol

ju3dtz067490.gif
    trigsniks1Buzzzardd