Lucky Clover Poker Club April 13, 2024 - $100 buy in

edited April 12 in Poker Games
🍀🍀🍀Lucky Clover Poker Club

** apologies to the mixed game players and rjt for double booking but this was the only weekend that worked for me.

Saturday April 13, 2024
7pm start
Doors open at 630pm
No limit holdem
3 tables max = 24 players
$100 buy in
No rebuys
Good cards
Good blinds.
15k starting stack
25/50 1st level
20 minute blind levels
Lasts 5 to 6 hours
Rake free
50¢/50¢ cash game when table opens. $100 max buy in.

Near Fischer-hallman and activa area.

1. Host
2. Barno
3. Vaibhav
4. Papa
5. proffisher
6. devesh610
8. Shawn M
9. Sammywitt
10. JohnnieH
11. Vincent
12. Sphinx41
13. Claus
14. Al
15. Don
16. Margaret
17. Phil
18. EdtheTed
19. Jbird
21. synackca
22. VictorCarr
23. Reserved.
24. thisorthat

Waitlist
1. Joban (T)

Comments

• Sign me up please.
  • Ya, no worries. Our structures are different enough to provide everyone a place to play that day
  • I am in please
  • I'm in
  • Please sign me up. Thanks!
  • In please.
  • Put me as tentative. Kid has a hockey tournament that weekend ans the schedule is out yet.
    beach2002
  • In - Sanjay Kanojia
  • In please!!
  • In.

Somebody please remind me to bring a treat for Dexter!
    beach2002
  • Sign me up please:)
    Selena
    beach2002
  • I'd be interested in playing. Where is this located? I'm coming from Brampton
  • in please!
    beach2002
  • jbird8306 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in playing. Where is this located? I'm coming from Brampton

Pm sent.
  • Steve, I am really sorry about this, but I have to cancel. The final exam for the course I am teaching is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on April 13. :(
  • Steve, I am really sorry about this, but I have to cancel. The final exam for the course I am teaching is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. on April 13. :(

No worries, next time !! Maybe you will feel like coming by for the cash game afterwards.
  • I would be interested in playing, any information I need to provide? I joined a couple of weeks ago so am still trying to learn haha :).
  • edited March 31
    Forgot where you live.
    Can't make it.
  • King Mob wrote: »
    Forgot where you live.
    Can't make it.

I'm closer than woodbine LOL
  • Nm22 wrote: »
    I would be interested in playing, any information I need to provide? I joined a couple of weeks ago so am still trying to learn haha :).

Pm sent
  • The following applies to many of the graciously hosted weekend home games I want to go to but don't.

Using public transit, after finishing work at 6:00, I can get to your game by 7:30 at best. 8:00ish if I miss a connection.1.5-2 hours travel. Would have to leave by 11:30 if I go back the same way.
    Cab is $40 which would add $80 (80%) to my game cost for a round trip.

It's the cumalitive coming straight from work, being late and added cost that's a barrier. I don't play well like that, rushed and short on time. If it was just one thing, getting home after, I'd be there.
    I am going to attend more weekend games in the suburban sprawl soon. Making some scheduling changes. Need more live $100+ tournaments in my life.

beach2002 wrote: »
    King Mob wrote: »
    I'm closer than woodbine LOL

I know but I went to Woodbine on my days off. And it's an easier trip for me.
    Woodbine from my house is also a total cost of $80 (ION+GO+cab each way) with 2.15 hours travel. 2.5 from work for a fair comparison.
    beach2002
  • I’m in if you’ll have me.
    beach2002
  • Something has come up, please take me off the list.
  • VictorCarr wrote: »
    I’m in if you’ll have me.

Pm sent
  • Hello

Could you please add me
    beach2002
  • One week. Two spots left.
  • What's the address ?
  • papa wrote: »
    What's the address ?

PM sent, Anyone else needing address let me know
  • >Cab is $40 which would add $80 (80%) to my game cost for a round trip.

Yeah that's not ideal as eats into ROI but I consider it a cost of doing business

That said, sign me up for lukcy* seat 24...

*any numero can be lucky following the 'you create your own luck' motto
    (cheers to bluff jamming with 72o and flopping a boat)
    rtj3333
  • I'd like to play, but there maybe a small chance I don't make he start time, though I will try and get back in time.