Techno newb is cutting the cable

1111213141517»

Comments

• Yep and I have an older laptop running 7 that I just now loaded Kodi, Sportsdevil and Exodus on and it seems to work flawlessly at least for now. Just going to configure it to run lid closed and use a wireless mouse and I should be good to go. Only thing I'll have to do manually is power on the laptop.
  • Hey fellas, long time no talk. Hope all's well with everyone.

Kodi disappeared a couple of weeks ago from our box. Can't seem to reinstall it. TVaddons.ag disappeared for a while, but has apparently reappeared but there's some talk about the domain being owned by lawyers from Montreal or something? Phoenix is supposedly shut down? We've had to resort to just using Netflix, which is.... Ok.

Anyone else having issues?
  • Nope

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • Anyhoo, might be time for a newer box I guess. Had to redownload an older version of kodi as v17.3 won't work with this things older operating system. Got 16.1, and the Covenent addon from the colossus repository. All good now.
  • Anyhoo, might be time for a newer box I guess. Had to redownload an older version of kodi as v17.3 won't work with this things older operating system. Got 16.1, and the Covenent addon from the colossus repository. All good now.

It it has done this on my box a few times.

Goto to add-ons under video.

scroll down..... if you don't see the exodus screen keep scrolling to bottom and click on "get more'

scroll down till you exodus and click on it.

should allow you to install open or update exodus......

hope it helps.

you box should be good for years.
  • NFL live streams?

NFL Redzone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    NFL live streams?

NFL Redzone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I never have an issue

www.fìrstrow.eu

goATDee.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV